Keeley Halo

Those are some of the best ones from the old days! The GL TMB did have amazing wiring, it was like a Matchless amplifier. Arlon Prince swirl paint jobs on a Nova Wah! The good old days for sure! Steve Vai and Joe Satriani were using the 4x4 TS9DX back then! ;-O. The Halo is easily the best thing we've ever done. You'll be proud to add it to the collection sir! <3
@Robert Keeley, those pedals are by far my favorite. I still use the TS9DX as it is the perfect overdrive IMHO, in front of my office amp (every now and then I back away from the computer and plug into my mini rig) and the Dark Side as well, love those pedals.

I remember being on your wait list for the nova wah, and even called you afterwards to complement that awesome tone. Neil Zaza claimed to use one back in the day and I just love that “half cocked” wah tone.

The GL TMB, such another classic!!! I convinced at least two more players to purchase one. We were running it in front of a Frank Levi modified 1988 JCM 800 - such a glorious tone! And the wiring is simply superb.

I look forward adding the Halo to my arsenal. And thank you for being so open with the mechanics of the Halo.

Back
Top Bottom