Karen Metal

As far as I can see she's obviously sick and needs professional help.

Although I absolutely don't like making fun of such people, I like how he makes music out of it. Very skilful!!!

I just stumbled onto this vid this morning before work. Andre can compose some really cool stuff with Video drama. I laughed myself silly with Get out of my car.

Holy shit, I couldn't continue after maybe 20 seconds. That just made me wish mental health workers were on call everywhere. And I couldn't make out at all what was really happening. Dude, I'm going to have to stare at the wall just shaking my head for the next few minutes.

After seeing this, I watched the original version of the Karen video, and IMO the girl running the camera should have just backed off and let it go, instead of egging the blonde girl on for over 20 minutes. Camera girl was just making the problem worse just to get herself a viral video.

After seeing this, I watched the original version of the Karen video, and IMO the girl running the camera should have just backed off and let it go, instead of egging the blonde girl on for over 20 minutes. Camera girl was just making the problem worse just to get herself a viral video.
There is zero expectation of privacy in public. I don't like being on video but it's not illegal to record someone in public. Shop online if it's a problem

I understand and agree in principle, but at some point compassion should also play a part in one's decision making. Karen was clearly unhinged, yet camera girl kept pushing her buttons needlessly.

Agreed. While I'm glad certain awful, entitled behaviors are being rejected by society, there are a ton of clout-chasers out there provoking people so their "ATTACK OF THE KAREN" video goes viral. Every single movement in human history has "a line" and I think we need to draw the line at people who are clearly unwell.

Agreed. While I'm glad certain awful, entitled behaviors are being rejected by society, there are a ton of clout-chasers out there provoking people so their "ATTACK OF THE KAREN" video goes viral. Every single movement in human history has "a line" and I think we need to draw the line at people who are clearly unwell.
Only problem is imposing censorship is a VERY slippery slope. Hell nowadays it's becoming difficult to discern if someone is unwell or just an entitled little shit throwing a tantrum because they didn't get their way. I saw a great acronym for it the other day....The EGAT generation.
E.veryone
G.ets
A.
T.rophy
🤘😜

Back
Top Bottom