Just wondering how many people leave the plastic left on?

i have plastic still over my eyes form when i was hatched 1700 yrs ago i need it for protection from our radioactive light source on our planet

plastic 1+

i must add i also left plastic on when i mated with an unusual earthling the other day

Last edited:
Dude, I've never, not even on e left the plastic on, before buying my Axe II. For some reason I simply cannot brig myself to do it.

I tend to leave such things on too. No idea why really... and I readily question who I'm leaving it protected for..? What's the point in 'saving the good stuff' for the next guy and not enjoying it yourself..?
shrug.gif

Same as screen covers on phones - yeah, you're keeping it nice, but for who..? Mind you, having said that, I've just replaced a dinged phone screen cover which, had it not been there, would have meant a permanent scuff which would I have to live with, regardless of anyone down the line

It's funny because your forum name is "Cover'd".

Off with the plastic... leaving it on, to me resembles going over to someone's house where the plastic is covering the furniture... and 20 year old furniture at that!... YUK!!

Ha!!! I've only ever seen that in movies. It must be very uncomfortable.

I took mine off. I found it muffled and garbled the high-end frequencies, kind of like a toaster. It sounds better after you remove it. Try it and see.

Back
Top Bottom