Just wondering how many people leave the plastic left on?

axecellent

Inspired
lol, I realize that many people leave the plastic left on their axe fx's...myself included, lol. how many other here do the same.. and why is it i can't bring myself to tear that piece of plastic off that screen??? haha

cheers!

haha... anything to lead people away from the axe edit thread ehy??? ;)

it was the first thing i ripped off.

on another note, in babels corner regarding Axe Fest Sweden its stated that its mandatory to have taken off the plastic to be able to participate :D

Anyone know of a iphone or similar style/size screen protector that would fit? Then I would take mine off I guess

I Have mine on my Axe II and my Ultra still. I have been thinking about buying a cell phone style screen protector for the AXE-FX. I know Walmart and Best Buy sells 3 packs of these that you can cut to fit any style phone. These would be plenty big enough for the AXE II and the Ultra. Just have to figure out something for the MFC

I Have mine on my Axe II and my Ultra still. I have been thinking about buying a cell phone style screen protector for the AXE-FX. I know Walmart and Best Buy sells 3 packs of these that you can cut to fit any style phone. These would be plenty big enough for the AXE II and the Ultra. Just have to figure out something for the MFC
Plastic on Axe Ultra, II & MFC.

Still got mine on both Axe II and MFC. Usually try to leave it on for resale at some time but I'm really entertaining the idea of ripping it off soon because I'm not selling this thing for a long time. At least until the next best one comes out.

I still have mine on.
Can't take it of :D
Every morning when I wake up it makes feel as if today is the day that I bought this.
That feeling is so awesome,so it's not getting off :D

just dont touch it... do you guys wrap the case in protective film before you rack it? no.... well you might... maybe they need to sell rack condoms too :)

The plastic is still on mine. I figure it'll keep it from getting scratched up a little bit longer than otherwise.

I have a II and a Standard, the plastic is gone on the two but still on the Standard... keeps the resale value high on vintage gear....

Back
Top Bottom