Just watched a great move sound studio

Please do. Basically it's a story about sound studio in California where a lot of great albums were made, and the demise of such studio to where finally in the end Dave grohl bought the very neve studio board to write his latest album. And to get the artist who used that studio to record again on it again, very enjoyable. The way I see it is that We fight over the most stupid stuff, in the end it is about one device to create music. There are many devices to create music this is just one. We are spending to much time fighting about music then creating music. Music is where it's at. It's nice to get my priorities straight.

My buddy was involved in the videography of this movie... Says it was awesome to have the music alumni in the same room - totally amazing vibe. Can't wait to see it myself.

Cheers

Also been waiting for this to be released. Wasn't sure when it was supposed to come out. Thanks for the heads up, Scott! :)

I thoroughly enjoyed it myself. Especially the end when they are recording with Sir Paul. The look on their faces while they are jamming with him is just priceless. You get to see what it would be like to record with one of the all time greats! I recommend it myself! Plus its gives you a look at what happened when the digital era came along and how these analog studios just couldn't keep up or just didn't buy into the hype until it it was too late.

Had no idea about this - will definitely catch it

Thanks for the heads up Scott
thumbsup.gif

I also thought the movie absolutely excellent. Very inspiring, and reminds you what music is all about.

My favorite quote, while Dave Grohl and Sir Paul are recording vocals together.

Dave: "Why can't it always be this easy?"

Sir Paul: "It is"

:)

Back
Top Bottom