Just wanted to say ……

trock

Inspired
Hi Everyone

I started recording with my FM3 last night in my small home studio. It’s been a longggggggg journey BACK to Fractal. this includes the usual suspects, Kemper, Yamaha THD 100, POD! Plug ins (Cory Wong is excellent), couple of others I forget….oh HELIX!!

anyway, I put Cygnus on, upgraded everything and

I record they an Apollo MKII into cubase on an IMAC and ……

I had forgotten how amazing and fun and easy Fractal is

there is NOTHING like EDIT, there is nothing like the quality of the hardware build and there is NOTHING like the amount of and quality of the sounds I am getting without even remembering how I did it in my old Fractal years ago

i am so happy so much is familiar in EDIT for me. I have locked in some cleans, some leads, and am working on my bell chime like rhythm sound and in between this I stumble on all kinds of great sounds I am like WOW I LOVE THAT!

its so fast to to dial something in, the recordings sound great and I am now no longer spending inordinate amounts of time trying to get a sound. Now I am RECORDING again

Just love this thing to pieces!

I've only ever used Fractal gear (FX8, AX8 and now FM3) - other than when I put a few pedals through one of my tube amps, which is happening less and less - and have NO plans to 'stray'. The amount, and quality, of sounds available is really quite mind-boggling (in a good way).

After reading the thread title, I thought the OP was going on to say

“..........it’s better to burn out than fade away !!!!! “

Back
Top Bottom