Just to show my appreciation to G66

I agree - I've dealt with G66 thrice to buy new gear, and Sussi has been brilliant every time. The long wait list aside (which is beyong G66's control), everything else has been spot-on. Huge thanks to them for their exceptional client service.

+100. I have to commend the excellent communication and service I got for Sussi, Jacques and Jochen. After 4 months in the wait, my box travelled to the southern hemisphere in an excellent condition. There was however a bit of a panic upon the first powering on...nothing! So a mail was sent on the spot to G66. But being impatient, I opened the lid to find out that one of the wires bringing power to the mains switch has come off and was hanging in space. In so doing, I had snatched the jumper of the fan (I forgot this one) off it's pins - and I couldn't find where there were. So a 2nd mail went out. In a matter of minutes Jochen replied with a snap of the PCB showing exactly where the pins were located. The fan was hooked up as at today, I'm a happy axeman !!
Panoramix.

When I was waiting for my axe-fx II, Sussi was like a personal psychologist for me. All those mails of frustration and unpatient jibberish from me

would just peal off her like light from a diamond, making the reflections beautiful and paralyzing. It was just professional customer service from a person seeming to love her job.

+1 G66 have been really great so far! The shipment was perfect and the communication was really good! Thanks G66!

Just want to add one more here. Shipped within only 2 days! Also, I heard the support is amazing (though I didn't have a support case yet).

What could be improved is the delivery mails and stuff. Looked very unprofessional (some spelling mistakes in the email and multiple exclamation marks...). When I was buying the Axe and read the mail, I was like "oh my gosh! I just sent 3000 euros to an imposter!" ... but then my axe arrived.

I agree thank you G 66 Sussie and Jochen for all my help with my Ultra issue and so i Could get this killer machine Axe fx2 so pleased now.
So very Quick of you
regards to you people down in Germany.

Best costumer service ever! When I had a problem with the main-board they sent me immediately a new one and I don't know what would have happened to me if they didn't.Maybe I would just fall on the flour and die in agony LOL but they didn't let that happen :mrgreen

+ 1 Sussi and Jaques are the best.

Couldn't agree more. Me and my brother have bought combined 4 axe-fx's trough G66 and dealing with them has been just superb in every way.
Such friendly and down-to-earth atmosphere that you really forget that you haven't even met them.

Hope they see this thread. Thank you so much.

I have just done a six month tour of the world using the Axe Fx for the first time, ranging from Iceland (cold) to Bahrain (V hot), and never once has there been a problem. I actually have two units and controllers but I have never switched to rig 2! Before I used boutique amps and often had to change amps, not any more.

Thanks Susie for your patience.

My management and my engineer love how it sounds out front, This is a no brainer option for large stages..... Buy one.

Angelo B

P.s The vocalist's love the silent stage! in ears rocks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ole
Back
Top Bottom