Just saw AC/DC in Berlin

Well if you want to be precise than its not 2 but 3, Brian Jonson is not an original member either so…
But does it matters? Not really.
How they sound? Like AC/DC, like a crazy monster!!! Like a huge beast that comes to rockn'roll you head off.
They were A M A Z I N G in any perspective.
The set list was so thoughtful, only 2 songs (if I remember correctly) from, the new album and all the rest was pure AC/DC classics.
Angus was a monster, Brian was also great and Stevie was on the spot!!! With Mel's gear and they did sound exactly as they should, like the best rockn'roll band ever!
It was my 1st time @ a concert this size and I'm just blown to pieces!

I must be too young, I didn't know a thing about Bon Scott. Shame what happened there. Anyways, glad you had fun man!

P.S. you might want to remove the link to the MFC extension from your signature, I get excited then disappointed each time I see it.

Well Angus is the only original band member if you want to get to the nitty gritty. As even cliff was not the original bass player but who cares.
Ac/Dc are great the new album sounds great. And this may very well be the last few years they ever tour. I think everyone should go see them if they haven't before because let's face it super groups are a dying breed. Especially with the state of the music industry. There is going to have to be a music revolution to sort out the business side of things at some point. Because I can't tell you how depressed I get listen and seeing some of the absolute tripe that's advertised as talent these days. And I'm talking about across the music spectrum now.
There are some great artists out there and some serious talent which seems to get sweeped under the radar unless it looks and sounds a certain way.

Ok apologies for my rant.

Set List:

Intro
Rock or Bust
Shoot to Thrill
Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be
Back in Black
Play Ball
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
Thunderstruck
High Voltage
Rock 'n' Roll Train
Hells Bells
Baptism by Fire
You Shook Me All Night Long
Sin City
Shot Down in Flames
Have a Drink on Me
T.N.T.
Whole Lotta Rosie
Let There Be Rock (with Angus Young guitar solo on a raised platform in the crowd)

Encore:
Highway to Hell (with Angus Young guitar solo in intro)
For Those About to Rock (We Salute You).

Back
Top Bottom