Just Received My FC-12 - personally tested by Max Planck

It's pretty sweet that my FC-12 was checked out by a Nobel-winning physicist. Now, I just need to calibrate my expression controllers such that
h = 6.62607015×10−34 J⋅s in SI units
Didn't we have this discussion about a similar gear QC and discover far there are 3 MPs at Fractal? Or was that somebody else?

Without recruiting Pinocchio I'm sure that label illustration would have turned ouit a whole lot ruder though

I'm certainly no physicist or even a mathematician, but I did get on a "Physics for Dummies" reading kick about 10 or 15 years ago, reading several books on quantum mechanics, string theory, quantum gravity, etc. written by all of the "pop" physicists for the layperson. The thing I personally remember being most fascinating about Planck was that he had defined the smallest possible measurements of time and space that our current physical models can mathematically describe (going back to the 'Big Bang'), and that most of the world's leading physicists believe the physical space-time universe is fundamentally digital rather than analog.

Maybe that's why this Fractal digital modeling sounds so damn good!! :)

For a great casual read on quantum physics, check out "The Dancing Wu Li Masters". It's an exploration of quantum physics that doesn't use complex math as the basis of its explanation. It's fascinating stuff.

Obscurely enough, in college my roommates had a running bit about Max Planck. There's just something about him using that "ck" in his last name instead of going with the more likely-used "k" that got us riffin'. Nerds...

Back
Top Bottom