Just Ordered!

Chances are, you're going to get more pleasure from the Axe than your wife so doesn't matter what she thinks hehe :D

I ordered and got shipping information within an hour. Yes! This is my first Fractal Audio anything so excited to jump on board. I may have forgot to mention how much $$ I spent to my wife, so.... SHHHH!!

Congratulations, I ordered mine on Wednesday too. I drank the Coolaide and couldn’t wait for standard shipping. I paid for overnight. I gotta tell you, it was weird taking apart my pedal board and then listing everything on Reverb. I kept my Mission volume, ReWah and expression pedals.

So far I am loving it. You gotta learn the Fractool app and then you can convert anything to the new III. The only serious prob,em I see with the unit is sleep deprivation. Since I got it I haven’t been to bed!!

Enjoy it,

Michael

Congratulations, I ordered mine on Wednesday too. I drank the Coolaide and couldn’t wait for standard shipping. I paid for overnight. I gotta tell you, it was weird taking apart my pedal board and then listing everything on Reverb. I kept my Mission volume, ReWah and expression pedals.

So far I am loving it. You gotta learn the Fractool app and then you can convert anything to the new III. The only serious prob,em I see with the unit is sleep deprivation. Since I got it I haven’t been to bed!!

Enjoy it,

Michael

You're braver than I! I figured I'd keep using my current setup for the next couple months of shows. Just seems to be so much to learn.. not that I mind though. I just got mine today. Plugged it into my PA and played for an hour and then took it upstairs and hooked it into the computer. I'll play w/ that after the kids hit the sack. Hope you're enjoying yours!

in the UK the waitlist is very short as there seems to have been larger deliveries recently, I waited @ 4 weeks for mine

Mine was 6 days from the time or order to delivery.. and that was just paying the lowest amount possible for shipping. Not a bad wait at all for me.

Just don't get frustrated... for MOST people there will be a learning curve, but I promise it will all click in a week or two.

If the presets don't work for you, start from scratch. Completely blank patch with just an amp and cab. Congrats tho! It's gonna be a wild ride!

Back
Top Bottom