just ordered... too soon to start posting on the forum?

It will make you play more because there is so much awesomeness in the axefxiii
So that’s a good thing lol.
Fun anyway :)
Like, Like, Like ;)

Hello, just ordered the 3 last night... too soon to start posting about it? jk. have never even played one, but have certainly read up and watched a zillion demos.

(recently) coming from the pod stuff. honestly, was thinking about the helix but a big deciding factor is that they are still selling the hd pro x, and haven't updated it in 2 or so years... and there is at least 1 bug: won't retain the setlist name after a load and subsequent shutdown/restart. Support tried to convince me that was intentional, I suppose that is possible but seems unlikely. Not to mention their horrible midi implementation (sorry, no support for sending a prog change > 64) - no sysx bulk send/rec. Then again what do you expect for $500. I'll stop kicking dirt. Every device has limitations and I'm sure there is some to be found in the axe, but really respect the freq updates.

Nice to see a lively forum for the axe fx... I'll be the guy asking stupid questions so... thanks in advance! Glad to be a part of the community!

Just don't forget to post some pics when you will get them :D

Just don't forget to post some pics when you will get them :D
I will for sure! thank you for the reply.

Your really going to dig the axefxiii when you get it. Every time I turn it on it’s just more Awesomeness o_O :D
Love, love, love it...
I'm sensing a theme here! No doubt it will be the best ever! thank you for the response!

that said... too soon to start my list of desired features for axe fx IV? (please correct me if this is a feature currently) - it'd be nice if there was an option to pass signal to an output (say output 4) w/o going thru conversion, assuming you placed it in the very first block (ie nothing before it). I imagine this would be fairly complicated to implement... but for folks that occasionally want to run a tube preamp or say a germanium fuzz... it'd be nice to skip that first (non essential) conversion and get the "real" interaction with the pickups. Just something I've been thinking about as I ponder how my signal chain might go.

Back
Top Bottom