Just ordered the Fractal EV-2!

Promit

Inspired
Email arrived and I figured hey, why wait? I have to admit, shipping is rather more expensive that I'd hoped ($17 to MD). Still I've been holding off on getting an expression pedal for ages in hopes of seeing what how the EV-2 turns out and I'm excited to try it out!

FAS-032-1457-0506-W-2T.jpg
FAS-032-1457-0506-W-3T.jpg

The EV-2 is a compact EXPRESSION PEDAL, perfect for use with all Fractal Audio Systems products and many 3rd party devices. Unlike most expression pedals it has a true linear response with planetary gearing and a long, smooth pedal throw. The EV-2 doubles as an analog volume pedal, with separate IN and OUT jacks connected to an audio-taper pot. It features a sturdy cast metal housing, comfortable non-slip rubber tread. It is available only in black. In comparison to the EV-1, the EV-2 is smaller and lighter.

Dimensions: 3.2 in. wide x 7.5 in. long x 2.6 in. high
Weight: 1.9 lbs

It turns out I don't own any TRS patch cables, which whoops. But this pedal feels freaking fantastic and the size is absolutely perfect.

My biggest beef with fractal is what these EV pedals cost to ship. I feel like the shipping cost of the Axe, Ax, Fx ect are ok but the EV's seem high. That has everything to do with weight shipping dims ect but it still sucks

Picked up mine as well! I hear the throw is shorter so a little easier on the ankle for wah/pitch duties.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom