Just had my axe fx 2 help!

jamesrees

Hello
Could someone please help.Firstly any tips on setting up the axe fx? It has all the chocolates in one box every flavour!!! so to speak where do I start .The first thing is to walk dont run and don't panic which I am.I would like to clear the amp cab sims etc DO AND DON'TSon and off as I'm using a power amp qsc and two
mesa Thiele 1x12 with ev12L.sick of carrying 4x12's
How do I download patches ? and the best way to connect my computer to the axe fx ?I have seen so many ways on the net it's just blown my head off.To top it all my mfc101 has just arrived great news but where do I start.

Please help Urgent

Hello
Could someone please help.Firstly any tips on setting up the axe fx? It has all the chocolates in one box every flavour!!! so to speak where do I start .The first thing is to walk dont run and don't panic which I am.I would like to clear the amp cab sims etc DO AND DON'TSon and off as I'm using a power amp qsc and two
mesa Thiele 1x12 with ev12L.sick of carrying 4x12's
How do I download patches ? and the best way to connect my computer to the axe fx ?I have seen so many ways on the net it's just blown my head off.To top it all my mfc101 has just arrived great news but where do I start.

Please help Urgent

Well; start reading the manuals and wiki-pages:
You can download the beginners-guide from the G66-url.

Well; start reading the manuals and wiki-pages:
You can download the beginners-guide from the G66-url.
Most excellent advice!

I've been playing the Axe Fx (Ultra and II) for well over a year, and it can still be overwhelming when thinking of what it can do. Best to take it slow, in small pieces. Like those good chocolates (wish we got those in the US!)... one thing at a time, savor the flavor. You'll enjoy your Axe experience much more that way.

Back
Top Bottom