Just got some labels!

Corpsegrinder88

So picked up a set of labels from stomp label.

Was going to go with pedal boards but everything was out of stock. but question is for you guys that have these from Stomp. have you found yourself needing more stickers?

I got these

RealisticFamousOne V4 *ULTRA*
Control-Set V2 *ULTRA*

Cant wait. My axe 2 should be here today. rest of stuff i orderd MFC, Cabs and power amp should be here by friday.

With a name like Corpsegrinder88, I hope we get to hear some Cannibal Corpse! "From Skin To Liquid" is a fantastic instrumental! Wish we had a backing track for it!

So picked up a set of labels from stomp label.

Was going to go with pedal boards but everything was out of stock. but question is for you guys that have these from Stomp. have you found yourself needing more stickers?

I got these

RealisticFamousOne V4 *ULTRA*
Control-Set V2 *ULTRA*

Cant wait. My axe 2 should be here today. rest of stuff i orderd MFC, Cabs and power amp should be here by friday.

Hey dude! Yep, sorry - all sold out now. We had a special offer to clear out remaining stocks of the V1 labels and they all went in a couple of days.

Just taking a short break (back Sept 3) and will then start production of our KickTags II labels, for which we now have (finally) received all the materials we need.

Regardless, congrats on the new gear and the Stomplabels - they make a fantastic product and I know you'll love their labels.

Cheers,
Sukh

Back
Top Bottom