just got me that new line6 native helix !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yowza! that beest is "da bomb". I think its the future of modeling here now today. hardware is pfrrt due to this thing. you load it in something like sonar or ntrack and u will soon be destroying everything even original amps. I used it in on a big gig last night were we do a lot green day and blink and stuff and I tell you it smoked all the ears in that gig. I had a pro come up and ask me after the gig how I got that insane tone. u guyz need to really seriuosly check it out dude.

I'm trying it out, but it doesn't sound as good as the Axe FX, and I keep getting audio glitches as it has to run as a plugin in a DAW or vst host, so it's not he most robust way of modelling!

Lol This guy sounds like a middle aged line 6 marketing strategist who is trying to use "hip lingo" to advertise the helix to young people.

In all seriousness though, I've AB'd my Fractal and my good friend's Helix and there's no competition: The Fractal is the clear winner in every way except for the UI, but given that we have Axe Edit and Fracpad, I could personally care less about the interface. The helix (like any other line 6 product) sounds extremely digital and "tinny" to my ears.

I'm trying it out, but it doesn't sound as good as the Axe FX, and I keep getting audio glitches as it has to run as a plugin in a DAW or vst host, so it's not he most robust way of modelling!
The built in cabs are not that good, sounds better with IRs. Unfortunately the IR handing is kind of clumsy compared to other software modelers (and Axe FX/Edit for that matter).

Lol This guy sounds like a middle aged line 6 marketing strategist who is trying to use "hip lingo" to advertise the helix to young people.

In all seriousness though, I've AB'd my Fractal and my good friend's Helix and there's no competition: The Fractal is the clear winner in every way except for the UI, but given that we have Axe Edit and Fracpad, I could personally care less about the interface. The helix (like any other line 6 product) sounds extremely digital and "tinny" to my ears.
Yes, sounds like it got stuck in a tiny box.

not trolling mang. I realy mean it about that helix. axefx is great to but just sayin about other cool stuff to check out bro. I usually do eruption at the end of gigs and running it in sonar theres no pops or gliches or nothing f'ing up my tone. I should make a clip to let you dudes hear it.

arent all modelers digital?

Mang, I'm sure you impressing the pros and are da bomb pffrt with that yowza beest, smoking ears and destroying guyz amps with u insane tonez.

Sadly, Green Day and Blink are over my head. Perhaps your recording of Eruption could enlighten me.

not trolling mang. I realy mean it about that helix. axefx is great to but just sayin about other cool stuff to check out bro. I usually do eruption at the end of gigs and running it in sonar theres no pops or gliches or nothing f'ing up my tone. I should make a clip to let you dudes hear it.

You have posted 10 times. 5 are about the GNX being better than the Axe-Fx, in your opinion. In post 8 you started promoting and recommending Helix. That's weird behavior on another manufacturer's forum.

You have posted 10 times. 5 are about the GNX being better than the Axe-Fx, in your opinion. In post 8 you started promoting and recommending Helix. That's weird behavior on another manufacturer's forum.
u seem to be to sensitive. just my opinions man. is that illegal here? axe-fx isnt in danger

I downloaded it just a couple hours ago and it is cool for being able to record a dry track and re-amp really easily in Reaper. I think it is a really cool product from that standpoint. I love my Axe's and they ain't going anywhere. Nice product from a plugin perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom