• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Just got Axe-Fx XL .. downloaded Fractal-Bot .. says need 1.2.7

Exitetard

New here
well first off it says if i have firmware 8.0 or earlier to download fractal bot 1.2.7, the previous owner did say he never updated, so im assuming its an old version but when i google to download 1.2.7 it pulls up a forum post about thanks for 1.2.7 fractal but yet no download link, nor is it under support.

ok well it looks like installing quantum 10.01 or whatever i just DL'ed off fractalwebsite but fractalbot says 11.03 is out, i tried that one but said timeout that it wasnt connected so idk. maybee the previous owner lied cause before i installed quantum 10 it said like version 18 was installed or something.. idk very confusing this guy on ebay sheesh. still only 1400$ well worth it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom