Just finished mixing SUPERMAN!

SockPuppet

Inspired
Hey y'all!

This is has nothing to do with the Clark Kent here on the forum. :) The song is actually called Superman by my band Bohemian Lifestyle.

Super simple preset, Plexi 100W+Custom IR of a Marshall 1960B. Even the organ is routed back through the Axe FX into the Tube Pre.

Unfortunately the IR was on my Mark 1 that I sold in order to get the XL... stupid of me not to back up. Once I get the time to do it I'll be shooting a couple of IR's of the 1960B, a custom Zilla 2x12 with a Creamback and V30 and a 4x12 Mesa Boogie Stiletto cabinet.

I just finished mixing this, not the best mix I've done, but it works for this song.

Hope you like it!

I like it! I liked the other two songs too! Powerful songs well executed. I like the steady drums and keys that hold the songs together. I can hear all parts clearly, well mixed! Great stuff!

I like it! I liked the other two songs too! Powerful songs well executed. I like the steady drums and keys that hold the songs together. I can hear all parts clearly, well mixed! Great stuff!

Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked it! :) This was all done with FW 14, now that I've installed 15.02 I kind of wish I recorded the DI's as well for re-amping. (my thought process at the time was, the axe fx can't possibly sound any better than this... I was wrong)

Back
Top Bottom