Just Finished Matchbox 20's AxeFx2 Rig pics

Mark what are you guys using for cable tie downs? Looks to be a piece of plastic with a zip tie built in that has double sided tape on the bottom? Where can i get some of those they are exactly what i need.

Mark what are you guys using for cable tie downs? Looks to be a piece of plastic with a zip tie built in that has double sided tape on the bottom? Where can i get some of those they are exactly what i need.

You can easily pick those up at Home Depot or Lowes (just a few dollars per bag). The zip ties are separate (need small enough to fit through the slots). They are plastic stick down squares that have loops on them to fish the zip ties through from any direction.

....didnt mean to answer for Mark....I just happened to see this and I use them regularly on all my stuff as well.

You can easily pick those up at Home Depot or Lowes (just a few dollars per bag). The zip ties are separate (need small enough to fit through the slots). They are plastic stick down squares that have loops on them to fish the zip ties through from any direction.

....didnt mean to answer for Mark....I just happened to see this and I use them regularly on all my stuff as well.

I've never had any luck with those things sticking for any length of time. Especially with some tension or weight. But I noticed in these pics (or was it another rig pic) that they had secured the anchors (squares) with screws. Or at least that's how it looked.

Gotta love a neatly wired rig!

partsexpress.com has them, probably cheaper than home depot. they really need to be secured via a screw, like the other guy said, they will break loose after a little while with any strain on them.

I'm thrilled to see 4 Fv500H expression pedals there since I've invested in those as well (I love the oversize footprint of them).

Back
Top Bottom