Just Finished Matchbox 20's AxeFx2 Rig pics

2efa7844_South-Park-nice.jpeg

Axe III will probably have a wireless built-in.
I'm sure these other devices in view are driving Cliff crazy! ;)
He's so close now! :p

Maybe he could sell them welded into their own rack case :p

Last edited:
Super-clean, super-nice... and probably the most super-quiet rig ever... whatever gets in won´t get out.

:eek:

:roll

:lol

Nice job on that one Mark!

/Mike

That is freaking awesome. Totally clean. An Axe-FX owner's wet dream... two II's, a MFC and 4 expression pedals! I raise a toast to the crew at Tone Merchant's - well done!

Question - seriously - why no labels on the MFC? Is that up to his tech (whom I am guessing will be helping him dial it)??

Thanks Scott. The tech will label the board. This rig had a very short deadline so the tech will do the programming.

Mark

Nice work... I happened to notice the board as well. The filon made me scratch my head and wonder 'what is that stuf' haha...thanks for sharing. I have mine all racked up last night with a new rack gizmo in the mix now. will share soon

So if the unit fails he just unplugs the cable going into the top axe and moves it to the bottom one and he is good to go? does the axe pass midi through even if the top axe bites the bullet or do you have to connect the Ethernet cable as well.

I'm always interested in how people are making their systems redundant.

So if the unit fails he just unplugs the cable going into the top axe and moves it to the bottom one and he is good to go? does the axe pass midi through even if the top axe bites the bullet or do you have to connect the Ethernet cable as well.

I'm always interested in how people are making their systems redundant.

The top unit passes midi to the bottom unit, if the top unit completely went down then you would have to swap the ethernet cord.

Mark

Back
Top Bottom