Just downloaded Firefox Quantum

The one thing I don't like about this new firefox version is that many of my old plugins no longer work. Including noscript, which I think going without is pretty much like having sex without a condom. The last thing I want when I visit a new site is for all sort of funky scripts to start working.

Last edited:
The one thing I don't like about this new firefox version is that many of my old plugins no longer work. Including noscript, which I think going without is pretty much like having sex without a condom. The last thing I want when I visit a new site is for all sort of funky scripts to start working.

Noscript is available now for FF57, too.

uBlock Origin in expert mode is an excellent substitute for NoScript. Works in this FF release too.

Agreed; I love uBlock Origin, especially combined with NoScript. Another extension I use is "Privacy Badger" as another layer to block invisible trackers.

Noscript is available now for FF57, too.

Ahhhh I've been waiting for that release for the last week; a couple of my Firefox installs were set to AutoUpdate and updated to Quantum. I don't like surfing without NoScript at all. I do like how fast Quantum is though, I can see a difference for sure.

Back
Top Bottom