Just checking in to remind y'all that the AxeFx2 rocks.

squealie

Experienced
I've owned the Axe3 for several months now. I could no longer take being left out of the FW-update-crew. I think the new box is really great.

I fired up my Axe2 tonight, and had a total blast. There is plenty to love left in this box. It is deep, and the tones are as 3d as you can ever want.

Try the FAS Modern III if you are a rock player. TV rock Mix for a cab.

This is good news to me.
I keep up to date with all the axe3 news and videos and have bee wondering if I needed to upgrade my axe2 to keep in with the cool kids😎
I have the funds to buy a new axe3 but every time I turn on my axe2 I just love the sounds I’m getting.
I have put in 100’s of hours over the last few years getting the tones that I use now and really wouldn’t like the thought of starting over again.
So thanks again for posting your thoughts and at least putting my mind at rest.

(For at least a month😁)

Believe it or not, my gear, rack, transport and load-in are all built around a 2-space fractal product. After seeing amount of empty space inside the Axe-Fx 2 chassis, didn't think they'd have to go to 3 spaces. Hopefully they can get back to a 2-space rack product some day.

If not, maybe I'll end up putting a floor unit (once they get more powerful) into a rack. Looking forward to what the next few years brings.

Back
Top Bottom