Just bought the Axe FX 2

Rhiza

Inspired
Hi guys, I'm so happy I can finally say this, but I just bought the Axe FX 2 through G66.eu
If all goes well, it'll arrive in about a week. I'm so stoked, I've been wanting an Axe FX since the Axe FX standard. Still can't believe it's happening.
I'm looking forward to be on the forums, sharing ideas, presets and general talk about the Axe FX.
Rock'n'roll!

Congrats!! How did you get one? Looks like lot of Europeans are unsatisfied, you might as well share your experience on how you got one. :)

thumb-up.png

Two thumbs up.

Hi Spazi,

If you have "just bought" your Axe II through g.66, I am sorry to inform you that you will probably wait more than one week. I did my order may 9th, and I (as many other europeans...) am still waiting.

Welcome to the waiting club!

Paolo

I've just bought mine off of ebay from the US. I didn't really wanna wait 5 months to get one. Should hopefully get it next week.

I was on the waiting list with G66 since March and I've only just got it haha. Definitely well worth the wait though

Well let's start from the top eh?
I started getting in line about two months ago? But here's what happend.
My good friend and fellow musician called me the other day and said that he finally (after 10 months) got the mail from G66!
He's got the coupon but NO MONEY. He then offered me to buy it. But legally he can't "give" me the coupon, coz that's cheating.
So we made a deal, I payed for the Axe FX 2, and in return when I get my coupon and he can buy mine.
So it's actually switching places in the cue. I know many people will frown at this, and I understand why, but he "payed" for it, it's shipped to his address and it's his coupon, I just gave him the money, and next week it'll be mine.
He didn't charge extra, so this is a non-profit situation. He's actually just helping me out. There's a part of me that says "no! pass it and let another SoB get the G66 mail and the coupon"
But my friend really knew how much I wanted one. I'm very lucky and I feel bad for the rest of the gang waiting in the line. But when I get my coupon, I'll "buy" it for my friend :)
I even thought about buying it from Ebay, but I felt sorry for the people in the G66 waiting line and decided not to support the money Wh0res on ebay. Just boils my blood!
The bad thing is, I have to go get it home, and he lives about two expensive hours flight from my home, so it's not mine "yet"
It's legally mine when he's got it at his home and says "Here you go"
So far so good, hopefully things will be better for Fractal and they will expand the building crew so we can get more Axes shipped out to us DSP hungry musicians!

I'm glad that worked out for you. I saw a listing on ebay a 2 or 3 days ago someone trying to sell their waiting list coupon (us) :/

Well I don't think you can "sell" your coupon. But this is why fractal
Audio needs to increase the production of axe fx. There are probably people getting ripped off as we speak!

Is there a thread where people say when they got on the list and when they receive their axes?

That would be usefull

Back
Top Bottom