Just bought the AX8! Stoked.. A couple questions though.. (wah & dual outputs...)

Georgy

Inspired
Hey guys,

I'm back on the Fractals again and loving it so far :D I forget how damn good the amp sims actually.

Got a couple standard noob-type questions..

1, Firstly, is there some sort of FX block that can act as a wah, or auto-wah? I'm hoping to possibly achieve this by not needing an expression pedal. Would be good to just stomp on one of the buttons on the AX8 and voila, away you go with a wah sound. Doesn't have to be perfect as per se..

2, I'm going to alternate between using it with my VHT valve power amp + 2x12 cab, and FRFR mode. Where the venue has a decent PA, I'll go FRFR, but if it's a small stage etc then I'll use my VHT + 2x12 (which is how I've been using with my Line 6 Helix so far). HOWEVER, I'm thinking it could be handy to have a patch or two setup so that I can have the 'feel' of the VHT + 2x12 behind me, but have FRFR happening out front.. Does that make sense?! SO ideally (I'm guessing) I'd have one line out going to the VHT and another line out going to FOH..

If this is possible, how would one set this up on their AX8?
Can anyone possibly put up a screen dump of how this should look on AX8-Edit?

Thanks in advance

1.yes.The Wah block
2.yes. several ways to do it, depending if you want your CAB sound in your VHT /2x12or not (most don't ).

Back
Top Bottom