Just Bought an Ultra a Week Ago....

Guitari

I just bought an Ultra a week ago
Is Fractal gonna cut me a deal on this puppy
Man I would have waited another week if I had known...

Can I trade mine in??

Lol

Damn it's too late for me, I've had my ULTRA for over a month. I keep thinking about this AxFx 2 and almost forgetting how awesome the ULTRA already is.

I just ordered a B stock ultra last Thursday after trying to get my hands on any ultra for a few weeks (wasn't willing to pay inflated eBay prices, I'd rather give my money to FAS). I won't even get the Ultra until it ships to me on Friday, almost a week after the announcement. Since they don't accept returns on B stock, I might be hosed. I'm not bitter at all since I know there is an amazing piece of gear on the way to my house, but damn... I've waited over a year to get an axe fx, I'm perfectly willing to wait longer for the axe II. The only thing that really sucks it that now I can buy them in "mint" condition for less money than I just paid for a b-stock. Haha oh well, life goes on, I just wanna play guitar...

The only thing that really sucks it that now I can buy them in "mint" condition for less money than I just paid for a b-stock. Haha oh well, life goes on, I just wanna play guitar...

Remember buying used does not include a warranty. Sounds like Cliff has repaired some in the past but that is no guarantee.

OK. Now I'm bummed.

I sold all kinds of killer gear to afford an Ultra two months ago, and now I come to find out there's a new version with "twice the power."

Ummm. Really? I know my Ultra's not exactly a doorstop (yet), but had I known version II was coming you'd definitely count me among those who would have had the common sense to delay my purchase until the Ultra II was available.

For now, though, you can count me among those who are genuinely bummed.

Enron should have told me I needed to sell the stock before it took a dive. How come they didn't cut me a deal?

Yea, refusing shipment would probably do the trick, but I'd prefer to go the honest route. Plus, I will have a hard time passing up the ultra that took me so long to get! Haha. I really just want an email back from FAS telling me yes or no for a return. I really like the fact that cliff posts cool stuff on this forum constantly, but it also makes me feel like my email is being ignored. Not a good feeling since I bought in to this company's product after hearing how awesome their support is. I'm hoping my email is just lost in the plethora of other similar emails they have surely received in the last few days. I'm stoked regardless of the outcome :)

Back
Top Bottom