Just bought a house!

Rhiza

Inspired
Can't believe it's really happened. I'm turning 28 and me and my girlfriend decided to buy this house we saw for sale in her hometown. The price was so low that it was a complete steal.
And of course, first things first, I immediately started setting up my "music room" and the girlfriend was totally ok with it :D
The house needs some restoration and elbow grease, but it's in really good condition and the previous owner already did most of the hard work. Apparently they just needed to get rid of it due to financial reasons.

No pics of the house, only the important stuff!

Dig that wallpaper 8)

The guitars :)
View attachment 16027

the place where the magic happens!
View attachment 16028

thanks, still needs a lot of stuff to move around. But so far it feels awesome to realize that I'll be living here for years and don't have to worry about rent hehe :)

First off, CONGRATS on your first house! It's an amazing feeling, isn't it? "I can drill a hole here and nobody can say 'boo' about it!" ...

But unless your GF is a true sugar mama, remember: Mortgage > Rent (in several ways). It's a bigger ball and chain, but it has its upsides as well (taxes, perceived stability in the community, the community itself, etc.)

And you're doing a great job on the timeline as well (as if there were such a thing) - I didn't buy my first home until I was 37 (but then again, I married late :?) ...

Can't believe it's really happened. I'm turning 28 and me and my girlfriend decided to buy this house we saw for sale in her hometown. The price was so low that it was a complete steal.
And of course, first things first, I immediately started setting up my "music room" and the girlfriend was totally ok with it :D
The house needs some restoration and elbow grease, but it's in really good condition and the previous owner already did most of the hard work. Apparently they just needed to get rid of it due to financial reasons.

No pics of the house, only the important stuff!

Dig that wallpaper 8)

The guitars :)
View attachment 16027

the place where the magic happens!
View attachment 16028
what do you call that space where all your guitars look snugged up against each other!

Congrats man!

+1 for the badass retro wallpaper!

I thought you guys were talking about the wallpaper.. on the computer.

First one metioning it.. "why can't I see it! It's just a white background!? no!? argh..."

Second one mentioning it.. "It's not there!! It's just a white screen!! I don't get it!!! retro!? Where does he get retro from? It's not even offwhite!!! oh wait. the wallpaper. :lol

Wow I haven't been online and didn't see all your awesome responses.

Cobrango, you silly nerd! :D

I know a house can be a chain around my neck. But I've wasted so much money on everything else and the mortgage is only 10 years and I'm done paying for it.
As I said, dead cheap.

Thanks for all the replies :)

@ blackjack -

Chances are, if they cant afford to eat then they cant afford an axe fx so they mostly likely arent on here. Dont rain on the lad's parade. I mean seriously, and I was just about to post "hey folks, i had a fantastic steak on the bbq tonight after work" but I guess I need to be a little conscious of the less fortunate who cant afford to. Where else on the internet can we go to celebrate our joys? Is there a safe haven? Guess I need to sign up to the rolls royce forum. Imagine that? Some clown will be on there showing off his new silver streak and I'll pipe up, "come on dude, theres peeps here suffering with a hyundai celery"

Back
Top Bottom