Just a Thought: Genzler Amplification BA12-3 STR Bass Array Straight 350-Watt 1x12

jjdpro

Inspired
genzeler 210.jpg
Just a thought, what do you guys /Gals think of this new Genzler for FRFR us. I've reached out to Own Jeff Genzler and this is what it stated:

Thank you for your interest in our products.

I believe you are referencing our BA10-2 and BA210-3 cabs

The line array concept has been very well received from bass players and we also use this concept for acoustic guitar use in our Acoustic Array PRO combo.

I do feel that this speaker system would be an excellent addition to many guitar players amplification systems, such as what your considering for your needs.

While we do not have plans for an Active cab choice, certainly either cab mentioned above could be very well suited for this purpose.

I would say that one considering factor is the size of cabinet you’d like to consider. These 2 cabs are very different in size.

Frankly, I would probably recommend the BA210-3 cabinet as the smaller BA10-2 has a brighter tonal response, which might be more than you’d want to hear.

The BA210-3 is very smooth all the way through to the upper registers and I feel would probably be a better choice.

Please review this info and let me know if you have any more additional questions.

Are you considering a purchase soon?

Best Regards,

Jeff Genzler
Founder

From what little I know, that isn't really a line array. And those drivers are likely crossed over pretty high, with the big speakers producing the lion's share of the bass. So you might get a little bit of a column-array effect, even with only 4 speakers. It probably sounds good, but I wouldn't expect a world of difference in pattern between this and a regular coaxial box.

Back
Top Bottom