Just a thought....add a link to the WIKI

TremoloFan

Inspired
I've been doing a lot of research on getting the most out of my Axe and I find myself reading an interesting forum post which then sparks me to want to check something on the WIKI...it sure would be nice to have a link to the WIKI right here on the forum, perhaps in the "quick links" drop down. Cliff or M@, hope you see this and consider it. Thanks!

Also, does anyone have a recommendation for a supplier that makes custom 1 or 2 RU patch panels that can replicate the i/o configuration on the back of the Axe? Getting tired of reaching around the back every time I want to try something different. Thanks again!

+1 for Vafam Sound. Hans has done 3 panels for me now and the price/quality blow my mind every time.

Just add it to your bookmarks bar.

bar.png

Yes, bookmarks, but it would be sensible to have links to both requested here. It still boggles me that no one does this, unless their forum is embedded in the main site......

Like yek said, toolbar is the answer, its always visible-you don't have scroll to the top for the link. I've always had the wiki, the Fractal home page, and the forum links on my toolbar. What else could be more important?

Back
Top Bottom