Just a quick clip of a tone using Mark V model

schlagdog

Inspired

This is my current goto patch. Just a super quick tone in a mix.
If you download the patch let me know how it goes and what you think. I'll post the complete song when it is finished which shouldn't be too long.

Attachments

• Mark V (II)(2).syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:
Super super super cool the mix. This mix sound awesome. All things sitting stable in the mix.

Awesome work! Nothing to remark....

What have you used for the bass? Real Bass? Trillian? Sounds fantastic with the guitar.

Best regards
Frank

Super super super cool the mix. This mix sound awesome. All things sitting stable in the mix.

Awesome work! Nothing to remark....

What have you used for the bass? Real Bass? Trillian? Sounds fantastic with the guitar.

Best regards
Frank

The bass is just my Mexican made fender through the AXEFX2. It's metal machine drums from toontrack with just a couple waves plugins on the master mix and no other effect on anything other than the master fader. This patch is really the one I am pretty happy with over all and if you plug in some other high gain amp models and leave everything else it still sounds pretty great.

Last edited:
Sounds awsome man. Congratulations!!!
Are you using any custom IRs?
What guitar and PUs did you use?

It's just the stock v30 and Cali mixed. My pickup is a Duncan custom custom and my strings are kinda dead so not the best sounding today.

Good stuff!! Are the amps "tigther" sounding in AXE II than std/ultra?

or your playing/mixing kickass?

or both? ;)

Nice!!! thanks for posting this , I've been struggling with my Mark IV patch.
for some reason thru my Mesa 50/50 power amp out to my Recto 2X12 it sounds killer but when I record it it's coming thru really bright and thinner
than I want.
I will look at what you did hear and see what's different.
How many Mark V tracks are in this clip?

for some reason thru my Mesa 50/50 power amp out to my Recto 2X12 it sounds killer but when I record it it's coming thru really bright and thinner
than I want.

Just a hard left and hard right pan of two tracks. I couldn't tell you if it sounds like a Mark V because I don't own one but it seems to sound good. I've got a couple filters on in the patch that make alot of different in cutting low and hi tones.

than I want.

How close is the mic to the grill? If it's right on it, back it off and inch or two and see if it sounds better. If do, and adjust to taste.. Further back or whatever. Also mess with placement between the edge and the cone.

How close is the mic to the grill? If it's right on it, back it off and inch or two and see if it sounds better. If do, and adjust to taste.. Further back or whatever. Also mess with placement between the edge and the cone.

I think you misunderstood. Recording direct from the Axe over USB it's recording a bit bright.
I'm running output 2 to my power amp and thru that it sounds great (I haven't recorded that)

Hi cool fractal folks, this is my first post on the forum.

All I can say is wow! Good tune, good tone and good recording!

Duke.

Back
Top Bottom