Just a minor heads up...

Radley

Experienced
I just received a message from Zentman about coming to hear Neil Diamond in Fresno tonight, wondering if I'll be using my Axe-FX for the concert. I gave my notice to Neil 6 months ago, so I could get back to recording all the songs I've been writing over the last 30+ years. I left on the best of terms, and still consider Neil a lifetime friend, and one of the best at what he does. Ironically, my temporary replacement is the same guy I replaced 34 years ago! Regardless, I am still using and loving my AFX, and it will certainly be heard on my upcoming solo CD!

Cheers,
Hadley

Very cool, I'm very happy for you ..., and wishing nothing but the best for you going forward ... !

Very interested to hear what you're putting down, so please keep us posted !

@Radley I saw the Bay Area show notice and wondered if you'd be coming through town. Bummer. But sounds like you're on to the next and exciting thing! Forever in blue jeans, man!

You must have some real passion for your work to walk away from a steady, decades-old gig at that level. I'm looking forward to hearing what've been working on.

I am very proud of all the work & recordings I have compiled with Neil over 34 years. I have always had as much passion for songwriting as for playing guitar and bass ~ These seem inseperable to me when I'm in my creative mode. Now that I have the time, I am looking forward to going full-speed into the next phase of my musical career, and that effort should hopefully produce many new & creative albums!

Back
Top Bottom