Just a farewell thanks to Fractal and all the forum users

I eat kale couple of times a week and use only Almond milk-never dairy. But never tried the smoothie. I have a Bella Rocket-great for stuff like this. Guess I need to actually use it :)

I'll give it a shot

Thanks

Awesome to hear. BTW - It does take a substantial amount of kale - Smoothies let you drink way more kale than anyone is willing to 'eat'. I use three very large (1footx8inch leaf) curly kale leaves at least, per smoothie, once or twice per day. It certainly worked for me, but i'm a sample of one, so let us know if it works for you.

i know you ment no pun intended freak4. Joints wear out simply because of use, that's it, but when adding meat and dairy the sulfar levels and other proteins levels rip the joints to bits at a very fast rate. yes, many factors for many people. Check out the "foods that kill" doco on youtube. its amazingly throughout. It Should be taught in schools. The animal holocaust has to stop. The holocaust never ended, it simply changed species, but at least westerners are now slowing waking up to the fact that the other half the world where their is almost no diseases were right afterall. lol Pharmaceutical companies own the medical training colleges, thus, diet and well being is not taught at all to Doctors / GPs, because that would stop the sales of products, and a patient with arthritis is good for sales. wink. check out that doco, it is amazing

Glucosamine is like having a pot on the stove that is filled with water and the element is turned to maximum. What you are trying to do with Glucosamine is pour water into the pot to try to stop all the water from evaporating, yet without turning off the element. The best thing is to stop the progression of the disease instead of simply pouring something on top of it which is what Glucosamine supplement does. Its good, but the element is still turned to max

I have been reading your posts for several years now and you're a part of the 'fabric' of this place...good luck and best wishes....!

i know you ment no pun intended freak4. Joints wear out simply because of use, that's it, but when adding meat and dairy the sulfar levels and other proteins levels rip the joints to bits at a very fast rate. yes, many factors for many people. Check out the "foods that kill" doco on youtube. its amazingly throughout. It Should be taught in schools. The animal holocaust has to stop. The holocaust never ended, it simply changed species, but at least westerners are now slowing waking up to the fact that the other half the world where their is almost no diseases were right afterall. lol Pharmaceutical companies own the medical training colleges, thus, diet and well being is not taught at all to Doctors / GPs, because that would stop the sales of products, and a patient with arthritis is good for sales. wink. check out that doco, it is amazing

I will-but I stopped eating meat 10 years ago and I never liked milk-I use almond milk. But I will check it out-Thanks

I will-but I stopped eating meat 10 years ago and I never liked milk-I use almond milk. But I will check it out-Thanks
Fantastic. You are 80% there already. :encouragement:
However, from what i am learning now, eggs and dairy (cheese , yogurt, cottage cheese, etc.) are just as bad.

FYI - I started on the animal product-free diet two years ago to normalize my BP and cholesterol/triglycerides, which actually worked great (doctor was surprised), but a year in - that's when my joint pains started - wasn't until i added plenty of leafy greens (kale in particular as mentioned) and starchy foods like potatoes, beans, and pasta (so i got plenty of calories) that the pain and inflammation ceased. My weight has now stabilized at 'slightly skinny', belly is gone, and i eat till i'm full four times or more a day. I now also take B12 one a week just to be sure - all other vitamins and minerals (and protein) are in the plant based food. hope this helps. :encouragement:

Almonds are the shizz.

Feel for ya man. I've broken so many bones in my hands over the years, I know my day is coming too... hope you can find a way to still get some enjoyment out of playing.

Hope you know, having and using an Axe isn't a prereq for hanging out around here!

Almonds are the shizz.

Feel for ya man. I've broken so many bones in my hands over the years, I know my day is coming too... hope you can find a way to still get some enjoyment out of playing.

Hope you know, having and using an Axe isn't a prereq for hanging out around here!

Hey Rotti

Thanks for the kind words. Someone earlier said I would regret selling my XL-well-In the last 3 or 4 days even my 15 minutes playing\5-10 minutes resting is just not the same without the AxeFX-there I said it .

I mean after almost 6 years of the AXeFX, you kind of get spoiled. I did. I am..........dilemma for sure. Yes I can buy another one but that would make me the biggest jerk around and I say to myself-really for the way you have to play-do you really need it?

My answer, well I have given that above.

I see now, 15 hours or 15 minutes, doesn't matter.........you still need to enjoy the sound, feel and all that guitar playing can give. I really would like to wait for the AX8.......not sure what to do at this point-just never expected this and so darn quickly.

That is sayin a bunch about the AxeFX and the total experience it brings us. I have always wanted a mesa boogie also, since the 80's or so. Never got one.

I am going to try out an express plus tomorrow. That probably will put a bandage on my wounded brain for a while.

This is what happens when you get old and make rash decisions because you are so bummed (like I was because of the pain) Almost like I was spiting myself............

Sorry to rant here...........But I have to tell it like it is. Also all the kind words I have been showered with. I feel, well...........weird about it all.

Hardly a rant, Frank...
Now, "I can't get my Axe to go, "Bouncy-BOING-BOING!!"... that's a rant.
Oh... if you feel a little weird with all the kind words and well wishes on a "legit" (normal like it should be) type of forum... you're normal ! :D

About 2yr ago I injured my back pretty badly. At the time my main amp was a 70lb diezel, 412, monstrosity of a rack & pedal board... I made a rash decision too. I thought, "there's no chance in hell I'm ever dragging this stuff around again."
I guess I was right since I ended up here. Funny how those things go sometimes.
I don't really know what all you're into, but if you're thinking mesa, let me suggest the Lonester classic (6l6 100W version). By far the best mesa I've ever played.

Back
Top Bottom