June 6 arrives...no Axe-FX II

solo-act

Fractal Fanatic
Not sure if I should feel like this:

or this:

*disclaimer*
1) I'm joking
2) I know June 6 is an estimate for a possible date that units might be ready to ship

Last edited:
It's better to wait for a fully fonctionable product than to end up with a unit full of bugs! I'm willing to wait as long as it takes!!

It's better to wait for a fully fonctionable product than to end up with a unit full of bugs! I'm willing to wait as long as it takes!!

Not me! I'd gladly pay for the Axe II even if it is still beta and buggy. 3 weeks without my Ultra and I'm Jonesing! The hardware isn't going to change at this point and firmware is easy to update.

Why compete with E3 opening today and Apples keynote from WWDC?

Plus: they just got back from the NY Amp show.

Slack: cut them some.

Just getting this out of the way. Yep, its a joke for those of you joking. Its not a joke if you are truly upset. :D

the%2Bsky%2Bis%2Bfalling.jpg

Not me! I'd gladly pay for the Axe II even if it is still beta and buggy. 3 weeks without my Ultra and I'm Jonesing! The hardware isn't going to change at this point and firmware is easy to update.

In that case, I have an Axe-Fx II to sell you, I'll even discount it to $2099 shipped. Only bugs are that it says "Ultra" on the faceplate and some of the modeling isn't up to snuff yet, but you know how those firmware updates always fix the little things...

Back
Top Bottom