Judas Priest - The Sentinel (vocal & instrumental cover)

Thanks a lot, man! I´m really glad you like it so much!

We are working now on a Maiden cover right now, and it´s almost finished, so stay tuned to my channel (and Sieg´s too, since we will work on some cover for him too shortly).

Cheers!

Yeah! Simply WOW! Awesome Cover. If you could share your preset this would be even more awesome :wink:
This is by far the best ever cover of JP...im stunned...only thing i can comlplain about is that it give my focus on the singer...not one tha axe as much...but is woth telling again...this singer is one of the best ive Heard...congratulations for you ta have him...about the tone of the axe...very good as well...i meen when it makes even priest sounds new a Little bit for me. everyone knows the metal god who that is...this one have to be the kaizer

Last edited:
This is by far the best ever cover of JP...im stunned...only thing i can comlplain about is that it give my focus on the singer...not one tha axe as much...but is woth telling again...this singer is one of the best ive Heard...congratulations for you ta have him...about the tone of the axe...very good as well...i meen when it makes even priest sounds new a Little bit for me. everyone knows the metal god who that is...this one have to be the kaizer

Thanks a lot for your kind words!

Hahaha, yeah, having Sieg´s vocals on any cover is going to be the center of attention, and I´m honored to have him collaborating with me. He´s fantastic and every time he sings for me blows me away, he´s great.

I tried to have a more modern tone and production, so glad you think that.

Cheers!

Holy crapoli - not sure how I missed this a few years ago... Everything is awesome dude - the guitars, the vocals.. oh the vocals.. guy is amazing.. The mix .. you killed it dude - I'm totally jealous !

Sorry for the delay!

Holy crapoli - not sure how I missed this a few years ago... Everything is awesome dude - the guitars, the vocals.. oh the vocals.. guy is amazing.. The mix .. you killed it dude - I'm totally jealous !

Hehe, sometimes we just miss a lot of great stuff here, it´s impossible to check all out. I´m really glad you liked it so much. Sieg´s vocals are amazing and it was a pleasure to work with him, and also Alonso´s lead was great too. Glad you liked the mix too, since I put a lot of effort into that (it´s my job, hehe)

Overall absolut fantastic - great jobs in in performing, programming, mixing and editing!

Thanks a lot, glad you liked it! And also thanks for appreciating the technical stuff too.

WOW that vocalist is BADASS!!! cool cover

Sieg is a class A singer, he´s amazing. It´s such a privilege to be able to work with him...We are planning on releasing new covers soon, so stay tuned to our channels ;)

Cheers!

I know this is old, and I'm repeating everyone else, but good gawd that singer!!! That is the closest I've ever heard anyone sound like Halford. If my eyes were closed, I would swear that IS Halford.

Great mix and playing too.

Back
Top Bottom