Judas Priest - The Sentinel (vocal & instrumental cover)

Jotun666

Inspired
Hi, friends!

I´ve just uploaded a new cover in my Youtube channel: Judas Priest´s The Sentinel, featuring Siegfried Song (Symmetric Chaos) at vocals and Alonso Pérez (Rugido) at lead guitar.

I played guitar and bass, programmed drums and mixed, mastered and edited the whole audio/video.

For guitars I used a Dual Rectifier sim, with the 4x12 Recto SM57 cab, and for bass, the SVT sim.

I hope you like it, share it, and contact me for my recording, mixing, video services.

Regards!

Yeah! Simply WOW! Awesome Cover. If you could share your preset this would be even more awesome :wink:

Thanks a lot for you great replies, friends!

Cyoung, I think it´s the strong element here, the stellar performance of Siegfried at vocals. I´m glad the rest sounded good, anyway, thanks!

Venne, thanks a lot, man! Glad you liked it so much. The preset is something very simple: TS808 in front of the amp, Dual Rectifier to a 4x12 Recto SM57 cab. No advanced parameters set, only the basic ones from the amp. TS808 drive to 0, tone to 4, and amp drive to 6. In fact I think it´s more about recording the song 3 times to get it tighter, and mixing it as best as I could (I think I´ve mixed it 4 or 5 times between demoing it, re-recording and finishing)

ToneLabRat, thanks, man!

Mic, glad you liked it!

Keep the comments coming! :D Thanks and regards!

Hi, friends!

I´ve just uploaded a new cover in my Youtube channel: Judas Priest´s The Sentinel, featuring Siegfried Song (Symmetric Chaos) at vocals and Alonso Pérez (Rugido) at lead guitar.

I played guitar and bass, programmed drums and mixed, mastered and edited the whole audio/video.

For guitars I used a Dual Rectifier sim, with the 4x12 Recto SM57 cab, and for bass, the SVT sim.

I hope you like it, share it, and contact me for my recording, mixing, video services.

Regards!

That was killer but the singer you are a BADDASS dude

Hi, friends!

Regards!

Sooooo..cool..great job...the sound and the vocal guy...great job..( whats your name mister ? )
ok just found out..congrats Siegfried Song ! you're a badass singer

That was killer but the singer you are a BADDASS dude

Yeah, man, the singer is a beast. I´m really thrilled to have him collaborating with me (though I know he´s very very happy to work with me too). Glad you liked it!

Sooooo..cool..great job...the sound and the vocal guy...great job..( whats your name mister ? )
ok just found out..congrats Siegfried Song ! you're a badass singer

Thanks! Glad you liked it.

Yes, his name is Siegfried, mine is Leo and the lead guitarist is Alonso. Sieg is one of the best singers I´ve heard, he´s great and a pleasure to work with.

Great singer yes, sure, but the guitar playing -lead and rhythm -is fantastic too. And the sound wohoo - am going to listen Judas P once again jsut because of you guys

Thanks
Martin

Great singer yes, sure, but the guitar playing -lead and rhythm -is fantastic too. And the sound wohoo - am going to listen Judas P once again jsut because of you guys

Thanks
Martin

Thanks a lot, man! I´m glad you appreciate the work I did on this. Sieg is amazing, indeed, and he and Alonso have "leveled up" my cover, but I also tried to make it sound the best I could, so thanks again!

Excellent sounds and mix, incredible vocal.

Glad you liked the mix and yes, Sieg is unbelievable!

Thank you so much, Mark! It´s an honor for me to have you here, since I´ve watched a lot of your vids.

Glad you liked it!
Great playing, editing, recording and the singer is ridiculously fantastic!!!

Great playing, editing, recording and the singer is ridiculously fantastic!!!

Well, thank you so much for your words, Mark. I´m very glad you appreciate the effort/work I put into this video (and usually the other ones I post too, hehe).

Sieg, the singer, is out of this world, man...I laughed in joy when he sent me his vocal tracks, because of how incredible they were. We are planning on recording more covers soon, so stay tuned ;)

Back
Top Bottom