Judas Priest cover Painkiller

rallye440

I recorded all guitars and bass last night and my friend did singing/screaming. Drum track is the original master track. All gtrs: Axe-Fx II. Mixed using headphones so may not sound very good. I'm just an old farmer who plays as a hobby so don't expect too much :lol

Loved it
Wouldn't mind having a little more guitar in the mix.
Great tune and you nailed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for nice comments! I know it's not a perfectly balanced mix or very accurately played but overall I'm pretty satisfied with the result considering that guitars and bass were recorded and everything mixed non-stop late at night listening only through my earphones (mrs was sleeping...)

But it's really wonderful how easy it's to make pretty good recordings these days at home with the Axe-Fx and a laptop whenever you get in to the playing mood and have some time. I certainly don't miss my amps.

Sorry, I just cum listening the solo :D Will you share the patch? Guitars sound awesome!

Rhythm gtrs amps are JCM800mod L channel and Cameron CCV 2A R channel and the solo parts are Friedman HBE. All amps with only basic Gain-B-M-T-Presence adjustments depending on the guitar chosen (they all have different pickups). Cab used with all amps was the factory #149.

Some compression, tube saturation and reverb added in DAW along with slight EQ adjustments. Sorry, I didn't save the batches because they were basically just an amp and a cab block very close to stock settings.

Back
Top Bottom