Judas Priest Cover Axe-Fx FW 17.02

will an xl file format run on a mark II ??

If not can anyone convert ?

awesome job Mark

G \../

Unfortunately No ... !

Presets from the II will run on an XL ..., but XL presets will not run on a II .... And I don't think anyone has come up with a way to port them over.

Sorry !

BTW - what's the backstory behind the name 'waylander' ?

from the books by David Gemmel , bit of a vigilante charracter, LOL

I just like the anonymity of the name pmsl

back to the xl patch
maybe if some generous person had time to screen dumb some of the main parts of the patch, amp , cab settins
because at the end of the day different guitars add there colour

the II owners could build something similar.

G \../

I've got an XL ..., when I get home tonight, I'll take a look at this preset vrs. some of Mark's previous ( older ) presets ....

To my ears it sounds similar and maybe it would be easier to grab one of his II presets and make a few tweaks ?

Oh and I was asking about your name because I was born/raised in a little town in MI by the same name ( Wayland ) !

O.K., I loaded up Electric Eye XL and had a ball w/ it ! Especially Scene 2 ....

But ..., as I thought the "core" Amp tone is similar to what Mark has been dialing for quite a while .... The man knows what he likes and he's extremely good at drawing it out of the Axe ....

So ..., for all you II owners ( non XL ) .... Go out to Axe-Change ( Axe Change -The Official Site for Fractal Audio Presets, Cabs and More ) and do a search for MarkDay ( no space ) .... Be sure to put Axe-Fx II in there too .... That should bring you to a compatable patch ....

You'll need to re-mix the effects because a lot has change since the firmwares that Mark designed those patches with !

Give it a try and see how it works for you !

Oh ..., BTW - I had to engage the cut switch in the amp because Mark really REALLY likes his low end ! As always ..., YMMV !

Back
Top Bottom