JTM45

Brian Coonan

Power User
Here's a plain jane JTM45 preset that I made using the Brit JM45 Jump model and stock cab F103 and incorporated tips from @2112 and @ccroyalsenders that I cannot wait to use live! I'm using a PRS SE Custom 24 on the bridge pickup for all the sounds. I've always loved this amp but couldn't dial it in (to where I liked it anyway) until now...hopefully it comes across good. Really loving how the guitar volume can be used to clean it right up!

Section 1 - full guitar volume
Section 2 - guitar volume at half
Section 3 - guitar volume from half to full
Section 4 - OD pedal engaged, full guitar volume
Section 5 - guitar volume at 4, OD pedal engaged
Section 6 - just a wank with the OD pedal and guitar volume full

Attachments

• JTM45.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 125
Here's a plain jane JTM45 preset that I made using the Brit JM45 Jump model and stock cab F103 and incorporated tips from @2112 and @ccroyalsenders that I cannot wait to use live! I'm using a PRS SE Custom 24 on the bridge pickup for all the sounds. I've always loved this amp but couldn't dial it in (to where I liked it anyway) until now...hopefully it comes across good. Really loving how the guitar volume can be used to clean it right up!

Section 1 - full guitar volume
Section 2 - guitar volume at half
Section 3 - guitar volume from half to full
Section 4 - OD pedal engaged, full guitar volume
Section 5 - guitar volume at 4, OD pedal engaged
Section 6 - just a wank with the OD pedal and guitar volume full

Sounds great man! I loooove the JTM45, so touch sensitive and dynamic.

Damn, that sounds really good. A variety of tones.

I have been trying a few amps and cabs to get a good Blackberry Smoke sound. To my ears. this is perfect.

Damn, that sounds really good. A variety of tones.

I have been trying a few amps and cabs to get a good Blackberry Smoke sound. To my ears. this is perfect.
Sweet man! Hope it works out for ya! We do “Good one comin on” and I’ll be using this one too. :)

The jumped one is the sound of rock! (nothing wrong with the normal one)

This preset sounds phenomenal, I love plain janes...big thanks my friend!

Last edited:
I love the JTM45 - it can do so much. With the volume knob and different drive blocks in front, you can completely change the character, which your clips also demonstrate. Sounds great.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom