JST Jason Richardson Plugin!

Reet

Inspired
Anyone out there have it? If so what do you think? Even though we have everything to get all these tones at our disposal..... It's still so tempting. I've always liked Jason's tones and almost feel guilty for wanting something outside of my Axe Fx. Lol gear addiction syndrome is real. I figure i can always record some tracks in a DAW and then tone match it if i wanted those tones in my Axe with minimal effort. Thoughts?

Anyone out there have it? If so what do you think? Even though we have everything to get all these tones at our disposal..... It's still so tempting. I've always liked Jason's tones and almost feel guilty for wanting something outside of my Axe Fx. Lol gear addiction syndrome is real. I figure i can always record some tracks in a DAW and then tone match it if i wanted those tones in my Axe with minimal effort. Thoughts?

Hi Reet, Unfortunately, you probably won't get much response from anyone on this forum.
Because your question is about using a piece of gear other than the Axe Fx.
I found there is this gear loyal here not found on any other forum for any other piece of equipment.
It's not right but just way it is here, if you have a negative comment about this product be ready for a ton of hate.

While i don't have the plugin yet, i have been checking out all of the reviews on YouTube and it all
Looks very promising to me too, seems like a no brainer for $99.00.

Hi Reet, Unfortunately, you probably won't get much response from anyone on this forum.
I found there is this gear loyal here not found on any other forum for any other piece of equipment.
It's not right but just way it is here, if you have a negative comment about this product be ready for a ton of hate.

While i don't have the plugin yet, i have been checking out all of the reviews on YouTube and it all

BTW, I sold my Axe Fx stuff because I really didn't like having to tweak my presets every time an update was release.
Still an awesome piece of gear IMO but i 've moved on.

I actually purchased it anyway. It sounds killer. I really love it and its alot of plugin for the money. I tried to re-create it quickly in the Axe and had a hard time. Im sure it can be done, but like you i get tired of tweaking all the time. Thanks for your response, i appreciate it man.

Back
Top Bottom