JS410 plus TS808 great response in feedback and sustain (brutal)

Black Bitch

Fractal Fanatic
With a drive block, here the TS808 with dirve set to "0" gives an amazing Lead sound with great response for feedback and sustain. It's the same patch as in the other vid from me tonight and the same ir's from cabIR, just added the drive pedal and the guitar sings....I got carried away thats why its about 3 minutes long.

Dude, the cab combo used here is just great!!! I gave it a go and it's really balanced.

Just one question, if you pan hard (100%) left and right then does the speaker phase control actually do anything?

Just one question, if you pan hard (100%) left and right then does the speaker phase control actually do anything?

Thanks @xpenno to be honest I haven't looked at the panning and I have no idea about that, but I used Dephase as this are 2 different Cab Packs and without Dephase it will not sound as loud and good is it does here. Also I have the MR-1960 AX ir -1 in Level as it is louder then the PIN68. I always check for that in Utillity with I think VU meter. You can see there which side is more loud.

Back
Top Bottom