JP-2C TM W/Quantum 9.04 - PRESET ADDED!

Hyper Planet

Power User
PRESET ADDED!

Hey guys we're all exciting about the great news The Axe-Fx III, all focus, concentration is on the III, but I did it 2 days ago with this video that MESA released just 5 days ago I used JP tone for TM from 3:02 till the end of riff, I always love to have this amp in the II but I think there's no chance for it, may be in the III, I just found a unique tone character in this amp that I can only close to it with TM technique and IT'S ONLY POSSIBLE W/ MARC IIC++, and last but not least I revisited The King pack (CabPack7) and used an Alloy IR (Sm57-MD421 04)

Please let me know what you think about it?

TM PRESET ------>>> http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=6039

Last edited:
It depends on your hands. If there is something I learned, after so many years of playing progressive metal is that the sound of a team as special as the Mesa Boogie also depends on the way you play.
The sound is realy good, it's a great job, now it depends how you play.

It depends on your hands. If there is something I learned, after so many years of playing progressive metal is that the sound of a team as special as the Mesa Boogie also depends on the way you play.
The sound is realy good, it's a great job, now it depends how you play.

Yeah you're right!

sorry what is the patch named etc, on axe change, I cant locate for sure, I do see a recent patch by author 'jack zan?'

I've been so busy with some guest solo stuff (writing, recording), there's no tease :), I love to share my patches with you all the time,
I'll share it tonight ------>%100 ;)

can you please convert the tonematch to an ir?or i can remove the tonematch and use an ir?

A long time ago I tried to do that but always result was awful, so I never try to do that again but there's no problem, you can put any other IR that you want or tweak it as much as you want, not to say by using amount parameter in TM block you can select how much (percent) of the tone matched frequency is adding to your final tone!,

If you put it on %100 it means that you're using %100 of tone matched frequency in your tone, if you reduce it from %100 it means that you're adding more of your amp and cab tone into your final tone, it's a very good tool in order to have an ultimate result!.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom