Journey "Stone In Love" Cover Video

Great work. That guy has an awesome range. Sounds like the guy from the Tom Sawyer cover posted a while back, which was also an awesome job. The tone is great, and has a lot of the Schon energy and edge. Thanks Mark!

If I could choose one solo to be able to play note for note and that was it I think that it would be this one. Fantastic playing as always.

Great job on playing and video Mark, really liked the tone u are using for this.
I tried to use the patch however and it wont load in my Axe, it just leaves
an empty screeen on my Axe with no info at all. Im using 8.01 and using
Midi-Ox for sys ex file transfer as Axe Edit crashes immediatley after I open it. Other
patches seem to get sent and open fine. Any ideas why this is?? Ive tried reloading
from AxeChange but doesnt help.

Great job on playing and video Mark, really liked the tone u are using for this.
I tried to use the patch however and it wont load in my Axe, it just leaves
an empty screeen on my Axe with no info at all. Im using 8.01 and using
Midi-Ox for sys ex file transfer as Axe Edit crashes immediatley after I open it. Other
patches seem to get sent and open fine. Any ideas why this is?? Ive tried reloading
from AxeChange but doesnt help.

Not sure what's going on. I cannot use AxeEdit via USB either. Locks and crashes and can't find the AxeFx.
I used Snoize to upload. Anyone else having an issue with this preset?

Mark

Totally killer. Love the higher gain, and a step down really brings out the growl.

I had it, once, but my Axe wouldn't save it. Now it just geeks the preset I try to put it in. I'm using 7.0 .

Last edited:
I had fun jamming with your you tube video for like an hour straight and I only got up to the 2nd solo, haha. The patch looks okay in AxeEdit but when downloaded to the Axe it comes with a blank for a name. It has all the blocks but everything comes up wrong, ie: the flanger is on, the phaser is on, the amp is 59 bassman, the delay is mono, the reverb is medium room. Anyway, I stepped thru what AxeEdit shows for your settings and got really close and learned a bit about how you set it up along the way. The air speaker settings surprised me by the way it changed the sound in a good way, assuming you changed those. Did you have the drive on and is it a TS808 with low gain settings? sounds better without the drive so I assume you don't have it on.

I had fun jamming with your you tube video for like an hour straight and I only got up to the 2nd solo, haha. The patch looks okay in AxeEdit but when downloaded to the Axe it comes with a blank for a name. It has all the blocks but everything comes up wrong, ie: the flanger is on, the phaser is on, the amp is 59 bassman, the delay is mono, the reverb is medium room. Anyway, I stepped thru what AxeEdit shows for your settings and got really close and learned a bit about how you set it up along the way. The air speaker settings surprised me by the way it changed the sound in a good way, assuming you changed those. Did you have the drive on and is it a TS808 with low gain settings? sounds better without the drive so I assume you don't have it on.

I'll take a look at the preset again and replace it on AxeChange. I've been having problems with USB and my MacBook for a bit. I'll use my UM-1G instead.
I have the drive block bypassed and I believe I did change some air settings in the speaker settings.

Mark

Not sure what's going on. I cannot use AxeEdit via USB either. Locks and crashes and can't find the AxeFx.
I used Snoize to upload. Anyone else having an issue with this preset?

Mark
Same Here, Blank screen! no sound!

Back
Top Bottom