AFIII Journey Escape!

Always a good time when the 3 Canadians post a new video!
Great as always. Mark.

Impressed with the drumming on that electric kit....I know drummers tend to hate those things. :)
And man you always make the playing look effortless - but I know that's not the case. Keep on jammin!

Always a good time when the 3 Canadians post a new video!
Great as always. Mark.

Impressed with the drumming on that electric kit....I know drummers tend to hate those things. :)
And man you always make the playing look effortless - but I know that's not the case. Keep on jammin!
Thanks for the kind words!!

Really great recording...I could not help but notice the steady chug on the A String It was more.....percussive that earlier recordings.
Nice !

Excellent stuff, love it. I credit Mark with getting me seriously interested in the Axe FX with his cover of my favourite Journey song back in the day. Especially as I’m sure he said it was done in the early hours of the morning without disturbing anyone.

Wow, 8 years ago and he hasn’t aged a day. Hope you’re safe and healthy Mark. 👍

What an outstanding rendition Mark and friends.

Your corporate ability to choose tunes within your skillset is exemplary.
Plus..Doing songs one loves and relates too IS the other half of the battle/formula.
You guys have been nailing this for quite a while now..

Thanks for this and all your generously pleasurable contributions!
KeepOnRockin' Y'all!!!

I was wondering how long it would be before I figured out the significance of the Mark Day Recto.
I assumed you were one of the 5 guitarist in Periphery or what not.
Enjoying your songs now and used your preset yesterday.
It all sounds awesome.
Very cool figuring on your burst and a nice nod to Mr. Neil Schon.
Thx. Have a great one up there.

Last edited:
Always impressive, you guys knock me out. Bass man missed the t-shirt meeting again, I see 😊 Thanks for sharing, Mark! Great start to the day.

Back
Top Bottom