AFIII Journey - "Escape" cover using the Ax3

Rocksalot

Hi all,
I'm a long time lurker here, and Fractal user since the Ax2 days Here's a little cover a few friends and i put together to cope during the lockdown. We obviously had a lot of fun making this.

This is was recorded 100% with Moke's Journey-Escape v2 patch, which gave us the idea to begin with. The bass was recorded with the factory "SVT for guitar" patch.

Any comments / feedback are most welcome.
-Kyle

Hi all,
I'm a long time lurker here, and Fractal user since the Ax2 days Here's a little cover a few friends and i put together to cope during the lockdown. We obviously had a lot of fun making this.

This is was recorded 100% with Moke's Journey-Escape v2 patch, which gave us the idea to begin with. The bass was recorded with the factory "SVT for guitar" patch.

Any comments / feedback are most welcome.
-Kyle

Very Cool that was awesome really enjoyed the tune and y’all looked like you had fun making it.o_O:)

That one went straight to the heart for me...quite an inspiring rendition! Who says we can't have fun while being in this pandemic lockdown. you guys really 'gel' ...if you please,.. love to hear more from y'all.

Back
Top Bottom