AFIII Journey "After The Fall" with Feedback preset

Mark Day

FAS Artist-in-Residence
Fractal Audio Systems
So we did this over a year ago and seems we've lost the video or forgot to hit record or something bizarre, maybe Covid ate it. So here is the audio with some photos of 3 Canadians. Canadian bands usually come in 3's for some odd reason. I used my Fractal Audio AxeFx III.

The controlled feedback is created using a pitch block and compressor (method stolen from a smarter person than I). The Preset is here: https://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=7802

Sorry I can't offer support on the preset. Just no time in my life, lol.

I’m always impressed by the way you guys cover Journey. Not many who can do it well, and still put their own personality into it. Very well done!

Dude !

When you were showing clips of the audio mixing I saw one of the channel faders was labeled "Feedback" ? Did you do something with the output routing so you could do that ?

Dude !

When you were showing clips of the audio mixing I saw one of the channel faders was labeled "Feedback" ? Did you do something with the output routing so you could do that ?
No it's all done with the preset and an expression pedal. He just called it feedback on the strip, I guess.

Awesome as always Mark! Always enjoy your posts. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and hoping for a better New Year!

Back
Top Bottom