AFIII Journey - “Separate Ways”

Great playing and tones! Looks fun to play for sure!
I wonder what is the best way - setup to play this way? (Play guitar over the track)
I mean, interesting that you’re sharing the preset, thanks for that! But what about the rest:
how to combine and balance the track with the guitar playing....and, was that a track with no guitar, to play over? Where does one get that?
I realized days ago that Vai has some albums in Spotify just as backing tracks, no main guitar, but have not seen that in anyone else (I haven’t really looked, your video got me wondering)

Great playing and tones! Looks fun to play for sure!
I wonder what is the best way - setup to play this way? (Play guitar over the track)
I mean, interesting that you’re sharing the preset, thanks for that! But what about the rest:
how to combine and balance the track with the guitar playing....and, was that a track with no guitar, to play over? Where does one get that?
I realized days ago that Vai has some albums in Spotify just as backing tracks, no main guitar, but have not seen that in anyone else (I haven’t really looked, your video got me wondering)

Thank you.
for me the best way to make a good preset is to play over the original song.
Thank you can find some BT on youtube
This is a link where I collected some BT I found

Back
Top Bottom