JONESING FOR v10 RELEASE NOTES!!!

Assuming FW10 has basically been ready for a while now and its release is being held due to AE or something else and given how quickly Cliff develops new features we do run a serious risk of getting FW11 when the update is finally made public...

Bias tremolo! I was asking for this for the last 5 years, and it's finally going to be here. Yay, and big props to Cliff.

Assuming FW10 has basically been ready for a while now and its release is being held due to AE or something else and given how quickly Cliff develops new features we do run a serious risk of getting FW11 when the update is finally made public...

In fact that's what happened. Fw10 was supposed to be out 1st of july but apparently a bug in AE is holding the release, Cliff already has some ideas for Fw11 that needs to change some stuff on AE, so they will hold the release of AE till Fw11 is done, so we will only get a teaser of Fw10 with just the stuff that doesnt need AE, that stuff will be out on fw12, but first they will have to change AE to 3d since an Oculus rift will be mandatory for FW13 (that will be out soon).

Thats what i heard....or did i dream it?? nevermind...

If the only thing missing is the jigsaw puzzle piece in YEKs avatar: Please give it back to the FAS people SASP. :geek

AAEN

Sorry, if this has been covered, but what about the plexi 50watts model that Cliff mentioned a few weeks back?
I'd love to try that one!

A few of us asked that... I hope it's in there, maybe Cliff just forgot to add a mention of it to the release notes.

I notice the Clean channel of the CAE3+SE preamp has now been modelled. What power amp is on this model? I am led to believe the Crunch & Lead were originally modelled along with a Mesa 2:90 ?? No big deal, but I'd prefer it to be a Fryette 2/90/2 though!

I notice the Clean channel of the CAE3+SE preamp has now been modelled. What power amp is on this model? I am led to believe the Crunch & Lead were originally modelled along with a Mesa 2:90 ?? No big deal, but I'd prefer it to be a Fryette 2/90/2 though!

Oh.... scratch that, I just saw that you can alter the power tube 'type' in the Amp block. Sweet!

Back
Top Bottom