JONESING FOR v10 RELEASE NOTES!!!

My guess is that it's a clothing line. Including but not limited to undergarments, outer garments and a giant foam cowboy hat.

I agree with the undergarments. I can see a user or two suffering from a severe case of temporary incontinence once Bo Derek drops.

No, it is not any hardware.

then it must be some kind of guitar pickup simulator, including several guitar and pickup types and also acoustic sims for western, nylon, 12-string, banjo, sitar, shamisen, balalaika, bouzouki, saz and other stringed acoustic instruments :D

I'm wondering if it would make a difference if the the Axe Fx would be upgraded to 96k sampling rate?

lol - read the release notes on the firmware. Once everything hits; you'll get it. No one will even remember the wait.

My guess is that it has nothing to do with the only two lines I actually fully understood from the notes:

- Renamed FOX ODS to FOX ODS I

- Renamed “SUPER TREM” model to “SUPREMO TREM” to avoid confusion with other models.

My guess is that it has nothing to do with the only two lines I actually fully understood from the notes:

- Renamed FOX ODS to FOX ODS I

- Renamed “SUPER TREM” model to “SUPREMO TREM” to avoid confusion with other models.

Where are you guys reading this? Have the release notes been, well, gulp, released?

PS - I know Scott is on the beta team, but what I am asking is, have the notes been published where mere mortals can read them?

Thanks

I'm wondering if it would make a difference if the the Axe Fx would be upgraded to 96k sampling rate?

No. This has been discussed in several posts. The box already oversamples internally for hi-res amps to reduce (eliminate?) aliasing artifacts.

Back
Top Bottom