JONESING FOR v10 RELEASE NOTES!!!

I just hope the the wait and the meaning behind Scott Peterson's "soon you will all see why it has taken so long" post, is NOT because of introducing the AxeFX III ...

All these speculations! Some Axe Fx 2 owners are suffering from firmware acquisition syndrome which the people affected by the anticipation .makes them believe that they'll become better guitar players as soon as they upgrade to FW10. Also they suffer from sleeplessness, decrease in appetite, nausea,mood swings, erectile disfunction, irregular heart beat, excessive forum posting and in rare occasions kidney stones and severe urethral staph infections. Sudden death has been reported when they do the upgrade and their unit crashes or when the expectations was so high and the upgrade did not meet their expectations because they didn't become better players immediately after the installation! Lol!

I just hope the the wait and the meaning behind Scott Peterson's "soon you will all see why it has taken so long" post, is NOT because of introducing the AxeFX III ...

Hehe, naa, that's not gonna happen, no worries :) The reason it's taking "longer than expected" is that Cliff keeps getting new ideas about awesome features to cram into the FW. Stuff like 'Thunk', 'Character' and the Tube Bias Trem wasn't even in the beta builds a few weeks back, it's recently added and will no doubt require additional fine tuning and testing across alot of different setups. And MIMICing probably takes a fair share of time as well, I believe he said it can take anywhere from hours to weeks to properly finetune a new model. It will be well worth the wait :D

All these speculations! Some Axe Fx 2 owners are suffering from firmware acquisition syndrome which the people affected by the anticipation .makes them believe that they'll become better guitar players as soon as they upgrade to FW10. Also they suffer from sleeplessness, decrease in appetite, nausea,mood swings, erectile disfunction, irregular heart beat, excessive forum posting and in rare occasions kidney stones and severe urethral staph infections. Sudden death has been reported when they do the upgrade and their unit crashes or when the expectations was so high and the upgrade did not meet their expectations because they didn't become better players immediately after the installation! Lol!

I'm slapping my knee right now bent over and sarcastically laughing. :)

Well, this all gives us more time to "memorize" the release notes... "Test next Tuesday everyone, don't forget!"

A coincidence the acronym for 'Firmware Acquisition Syndrome' is FAS? I think not.

Wait.... I thought the AxeFX III WAS the "little blue pill for guitar players" !?

cliff is a maniac, clearly.

maniac in a good way :D the kind that eats icecream and do nice firmware updates :D

thanx for the nice notes!!!!

now off i go to clean my pants...

nico

....firmware acquisition syndrome... AKA : FAS :geek

AAEN

Wait.... I thought the AxeFX III WAS the "little blue pill for guitar players" !?

I can't wait for Axe Fx 4! I heard rumors that Cliff is working on a totally new technology that will require a small out patient procedure were they install these electrodes in the part of your brain responsible for your hand coordination and you can plug these electrodes into the new Axe Fx 4. These electrode will do a similar thing like in the movie The Matrix when Neo was being programed, but instead if waking up saying " I know Kung Fu " you'll wake up saying " I can play like Paul Gilbert" or "Allan Holdsworth " lol

I can't wait for Axe Fx 4! I heard rumors that Cliff is working on a totally new technology that will require a small out patient procedure were they install these electrodes in the part of your brain responsible for your hand coordination and you can plug these electrodes into the new Axe Fx 4. These electrode will do a similar thing like in the movie The Matrix when Neo was being programed, but instead if waking up saying " I know Kung Fu " you'll wake up saying " I can play like Paul Gilbert" or "Allan Holdsworth " lol

Cool! I wanna play like Dave Navarro!

... or maybe Gibson will release a new Robot Guitar with the AxeFX 3 built into it with a bluetooth-enabled MFC...

Well, I HOPE FAS is giving away a FREE pair of Underwear with each install of V10... I have a feeling everyone is going to need a new pair when they hear it... ;-)

Just knowing that gives me no comfort in waiting anymore. As it is now I cry myself to sleep, instead of counting sheep I count axe fx 2's and worse of all is that my phone battery dies so fast from constantly checking the forum. I need help for what ailes me! I can stop whenever I want too tho.

Back
Top Bottom