JONESING FOR v10 RELEASE NOTES!!!

Gig next Saturday...... Must resist V10.........must resist............resistance is futile.

Same here. I'll resist. Just spend the weekend working on patches and fixing some issues I had with a few patches. I won't update until Sunday. If its even out this week.

Wow!!! What a list! I can't wait!! Are the new plexis (100 watter, etc.) going to make it in 10, or is that for the future? I can't tell you how psyched I am for the Swart! Thanks Cliff!

I have to start paying extra attention to the wife now...
She might not see me for a couple weeks after v.10 comes out. =)

Cliff thanks so much for the notes!

Thank you awesomest! Everything seems like out of this world. Added a, b, c knob easyness in the type page. VERY handy! And everything else means way less sleep!(I was already very low on that one, need to start wearing make up!!!)
The bias tremolo....YEAAAHHHH! I guess this is the kind of tremolo that can be found in the Matt Scofield Two Rock Sig Amp!!?? Very cool anyway. And all the new dynamic stuff make me... whatever!
THANKS!

Totally Incredible Cliff! Thank You!!! I Think Busting your arse for this release is the understatement of the year! WOW!

FAS is my favorite musical equipment company by a large margin. I love all the other gear I own (see sig below), but no company continues to improve a product so tremendously for no charge, and packs such a ridiculous amount of value into one product. And no, I didn't drink the Kool Aid and I'm not on the payroll.

Just checking, wasn't there going to be a new 100 watt &/or 50 watt Marshall Plexi for v10 ???

I seem to remember Cliff mentioning this not so long ago..

Whatever, I hope 10 + Edit gets released tomorrow!

Very cool Cliff .totally dig that you can pick power tube type from 6l6 ,el34 .KTs .. thats something people have been wanting for a long time.
Also cool is your mention that it is the first of the producer;s packs , which implies there will be a bunch more coming as well as the artist presets from guys like Pete Thorn ,Petrucci etc

Same here. I'll resist. Just spend the weekend working on patches and fixing some issues I had with a few patches. I won't update until Sunday. If its even out this week.

You can always revert back with the Global > Config > Modeling Version parameter.

I know that this is not the final release note for FW10, but can anyone confirm the addition of any bass amp and cabinet models as described in other previous threads? I didn't see any mention of it...or perhaps I missed it...? Regardless, this FW update looks absolutely insane!! So much good stuff being added...incredible!

Tomorrow morning, I take the family to the airport for a week-long trip without me. This would be a very good time for new firmware to drop. :)

Back
Top Bottom