Joined The AX8 Club

Habuman

Power User
Hello everyone and Happy New Year,

My AX8 and EV1 arrived today. I plugged it in and 2 hours later... Really anxious to starting gigging with it.

Any good to tutorials that I should checkout?

Currently running it into a Fryette PS2 and Blackstar 2x12 loaded with G12T-75 / G12H-75. So far, so good. For the most part I will be directly to FOH with a monitor feed. Occasionally will be used for acoustic gigs as well (definitely need to find or make a good preset for acoustic).

Well time to go play again and dig into the manual.

Roy H

Last edited:
Welcome.

www.axefxtutorials.com
www.wikifractalaudio.com

If you will mainly being going direct to FOH you may want to pick up a good FRFR monitor which will give you the most accurate response of the amps and cabs. There are plenty of discussions on this forum regarding that.

Check out Bank 64 for a stock acoustic preset. Cheers.

Hello everyone and Happy New Year,

My AX8 and EV1 arrived today. I plugged it in and 2 hours later... Really anxious to starting gigging with it.

Any good to tutorials that I should checkout?

Currently running it into a Fryette PS2 and Blackstar 2x12 loaded with G12T-75 / G12H-75. So far, so good. For the most part I will be directly to FOH with a monitor feed. Occasionally will be used for acoustic gigs as well (definitely need to find or make a good preset for acoustic).

Well time to go play again and dig into the manual.

Roy H

Got mine a few weeks ago and really enjoying it.
I did have some reservations at first it's not as powerful as the Axe Fx ii and it kind of bothered me but those reservations are now out the window this thing's awesome.

I think I'm more in love with the board section more than anything else. I love having dynamic IA's from preset to preset that's awesome.

Sticky presets sticky IA's !
The board is so well though out.

John

Last edited:
Welcome I'm freshman too about a month now and really glad I chose the AX8 lots of great resources here in the forum and on utube invest some time in the learning curve you b glad u did. Cheers

Welcome.

If you will mainly being going direct to FOH you may want to pick up a good FRFR monitor which will give you the most accurate response of the amps and cabs. There are plenty of discussions on this forum regarding that.

Check out Bank 64 for a stock acoustic preset. Cheers.

Thanks for the info; especially the acoustic preset.

Got mine a few weeks ago and really enjoying it.
I did have some reservations at first it's not as powerful as the Axe Fx ii and it kind of bothered me but those reservations are now out the window this thing's awesome.

I think I'm more in love with the board section more than anything else. I love having dynamic IA's from preset the preset that's awesome.

Sticky presets sticky IA's !
The board is so well though out.

John
Thanks John. I also had some reservations but those are all gone. IA's...definitely need to do more research.

Welcome I'm freshman too about a month now and really glad I chose the AX8 lots of great resources here in the forum and on utube invest some time in the learning curve you b glad u did. Cheers
Hey Dave, thanks for the welcome aboard. I have already started bookmarking YouTube, forum posts, etc.

Back
Top Bottom