• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Join Swedish Chef on Youtube! :)

Swedish Chef

Forum Addict
Hi guys!

I've been AWOL-ing for a while, been really bizy with some cool musical projects. Anywho, I'm enjoying some time off and started a YouTube channel. Check these new tones out and be sure to write a comment and subscribe to channel. Hopefully I'll have time to make some "swedish cajun cooking" tutorials in the future. :encouragement:

Plenty more where that came from. More vids/tones to come soon, so stay in tune. Cheers! :D

svl

Forum Addict
Subscribed and already begging for the MW preset. ;)

Great job as always, my friend!

lauke-lux

Forum Addict
Hi chef, am not a "youtube subscriber" (hate to get my mailbox drowned) but just want to let you know that it's great work like always. Cheers !

Swedish Chef

Forum Addict
Very nice work Chef! Permission to come aboard?
Permission granted, captain Lawrence!

Subscribed and already begging for the MW preset. ;)

Great job as always, my friend!
Thanks for subscribing. I'll see what I can do...

Welcome back. :)
Thanks mate! How are the negotiations going regarding the HM2?

That's the best Mysterious Ways Korg tone I've heard from the magic box yet. Nicely done.
Thanks iaresee! :)

Following. Thanks for this.
Ole, I thank you and say olé!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom